The event aims at providing a great learning opportunity and a networking platform for doctoral students and young researchers.
Who Should Attend:
Doctoral students and emerging researchers
How to Attend:
The Pre-Conference will be offered as an in-person or hybrid event prior to the ASBBMC 2022 conference.
- Learn tips and tricks for all stages of researches
- Possibility to approbate research ideas in research community (certificate about presentation of the research proposal)
- Best proposal author’s will be invited to prepare publications for the proceedings and journals.
How to Apply:
- Register for the conference in ASBBMC home page – for “Pre-conference”
- If you would like to present the research idea in Workshop and receive the certificate for that: submit the research proposal/paper (in free form) or article canva ( https://www.academic-toolkit.com/the-article-design-canvas/ ). Research proposal (research papers or thesis) should be sent to the conference organisers before May 25 to e-mail: email@example.com (Subject: Application for Pre-conference workshop)
- Prepare presentation. The workshop participant will have 7 min to present their research idea, which will be followed by a 10 min discussion and questions addressed to the researcher related to their research idea.
PART 1: TIPS AND TRICKS DURING RESEARCH PROCESS
In Part 1 graduates of BA School of Business and Finance and RISEBA Joint – Doctoral Program and honourable collaboration partners will share their insights about the tricks how to navigate better in research process.
9:30 – 10:00
Welcome and community building activity moderated by PhD.
10:00 – 10:15
5 TRICKS FOR IN A PLANNING STAGE: IDEAS AN PRELIMENARY RESEARCH
5 TRICKS FOR AN ACTIVE STAGE: RESEARCH ACTIVITY
10:40 – 10:55
5 TRICKS FOR A TRASFERRING STAGE: CONFERENCES AND PUBLICATIONS
5 TRICKS FOR START AGAIN STAGE: LIFE AFTER PHD
Eleftherios Thalassinos and/or Demetris Madatinos
11:40 – 12:30
PART 2: WORKSHOP: RESEARCH IDEA PRESENTATIONS
In part 2: each workshop participant will have the opportunity to present their research idea in 7 min which will be followed by a discussion and questions addressed by academics. Research proposal should be sent to the conference organizers before May 25, 2022. The session accepts limited number of participants. 2 sub-groups will be formed: 1) paper proposals and papers; 2) thesis and thesis proposals.
12:30 – 16:30