CONFERENCE THEMES INCLUDE (but are not limited to)
• The socio-economic system – growing instability
• Finance and economics for society
• Strategic management in an uncertain and connected world, digital strategy, processes and practice
• Digital innovations, arts and open innovations – theories and practice
• Trends and growth strategies in entrepreneurship
• Future trends in organizational behaviour – human resource management, leadership and diversity in organizations, challenges and opportunities
We welcome case studies and teaching notes on expected and unexpected challenges and opportunities, sustainability initiatives, practice, and business models, and any other related topics.
Papers submitted by 21 February 2019 will participate in the competition for the Best Paper Award.