CONFERENCE THEMES INCLUDE (but are not limited to)
- How to stabilize the economy on the country and global levels?
- Employment relationship and Human Resources management in times of uncertainty and volatility
- What new strategies, core competences, and managerial capabilities will companies need to compete in competitive landscape today?
- How business is going to react to anticipated future change, including necessary shortening of supply chain
- Opportunities and challenges connected to deep structural changes
- Changing consumer landscape in Post-COVID world: The new challenges and opportunities for businesses
- Growing uncertainty in the finance sector
- Management learning and education during crisis
Full papers submitted: by 31 May 2021 will participate in the competition for the Best Paper Award.