1. Dr. Gregor Vulturius, PhD, Research Fellow, Head of Operations and Engagement, Stockholm Sustainable Finance Centre, Stockholm Environment Institute. "The Reflections of the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan and Green Deal".
2. Mr. Reinis Berzins, Chairman of the Management Board at JSC “Development Finance Institution Altum”. "Green bonds. Case Study of ALTUM".
3. Mr. Martins Zemitis, PhD (cand.) Economic Adviser, European Commission. "European Green Deal: What’s in it for the Finance Industry?".
“Challenges of the Green Transformation in the Field of Finance”.
Panel members: R.Berzins (Altum), J.Brazovskis (Finance Latvia Association), M.Zemitis (European Commission Representation in Latvia), N.Cudecka-Purina (BA SBF/ Liepaja University).
1. Mr. Kristaps Banga, Innovation & Partnership Lead, Accenture Latvia. "Intelligent digital transformation."
2. Mr. Martins Berzins, Head of E-Business Division, JSC "Citadele Banka". "How to Keep Focus on Costumers During the Digital Transformation."
Young researchers, who have discovered and designed the theoretical concepts, will demonstrate research results for small and medium-sized businesses in the following areas:
• Challenges in Drones legislation in the Baltic region
• Implementation of Cyber insurance services
• Privacy enhanced technologies and tools for personal data protection practitioners
• Gamification as an important factor in security awareness